2.27.2009

hahahahahahahahaha...

Well, everybody, I'm off to Austria for a couple of days to play in the pristine alpine snow. Yippee! Except for I haven't packed yet and my bus leaves in a couple of hours. I think. When does my bus leave, anyway? At any rate, I am bent on writing a nice, long post and I will not be deterred..

I downloaded Opera web browser today and it is waaaaay different from Safari. It's pretty cool, actually, but it's going to take some getting used to. It's weird. And my blog looks different. This is really weird! Also, I can't indent properly on my paragraphs on the blog because the tab button goes to another text box! So I have to hit the space bar a bunch of times to get an indent. Oh well.

Oh wait! I can just hit enter and it gives me a space! No indent needed! Yay! This is cool. I need to pack. I am also simultaneously instant messaging Aqua-Peace Girl. Ack! Too much to do.

The ball at the capital was amazing. Ahhhhhmazing. Mostly because I actually danced and didn't leave with a headache. I can dance! I didn't know I could dance. Vicky showed me how and for that I shall be eternally thankful.

Anyway, I should probably give Peace Girl my full attention and then pack. See you after the weekend, adoring readers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Velonica said...

yes, I do dance