2.02.2009

And I set out on the long, painful journey of orthodontia...

Yes, adoring readers, today is the day of doom. Vancouver, Vancouver. Actually, no. Tuesday after this coming is the day of doom. That's when The Herbst goes in. Today I'm just getting spacers. Which I hear aren't that bad. However, I've always had this phobia of getting food stuck in my teeth, so we'll see. I might be writing to you next time in the second person. I sure hope not. 
However, it is kind of nice that I get a personal ride from Geneva to Prague where the infamous Doctor Dementoid practices. I get to hang out in the Geneva Regional Library for a couple of hours. It's huge! And lots of academic types go there to study and talk. It should be interesting.
Let's see, what else is new... the Americans are all staring at a groundhog today. It's fun to turn on ABC and watch all of them ogling a poor rodent. SSSB, I would highly recommend this to you especially. 
Also, adoring readers! Comment! I have received no word from you to tell me that you have found my blog! I don't even know if you are still alive! So please comment. Your efforts will be appreciated. Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dorkyness said...

I'm Alive! *trips off cliff after wild exclamation*