3.02.2009

Home is the most important place in the world (courtesy of IKEA)

Yay! I am home after a weekend in the mountains! It was a great little weekend trip. I went sledding and almost killed myself crashing into a tree, made a snowman named Ole who had Swedish fish for facial features (very tasty when frozen I might add), and "grew spiritually," which basically means that I had a little bit of an existential breakdown and am now over it. I love church retreats.

I've got to say, I am so glad to be home. I love being home! It's safe and quiet and uncomplicated, and nobody calls me comrade when I feel like wearing my circa 1980 Russian hat. Which I sometimes do, on occasion. 

Well, I've got to be having a shower and finishing my homework for tomorrow. Ugh. I really don't want to. But I have three more sketches to do for art class and some science analysis. Again, ugh. Oh well. Good bye, all.

2 comments:

sirianna said...

ehhhh... today, rather. I hate early in the morning. Timewise, that is. The dark and quiet is nice.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.