2.02.2009

HAHA!!! Third Blog Successfully Commandeered!

Hello, adoring readers! In case you are feeling just a little confused, it's me, the Norski, and I have got to say, I am on a roll! This the third blog I have gained access to, the second within a month! Okay, I'm done exclaiming. But this is really exciting. 
Down to blogging, then. It's Sunday, tomorrow's Monday, and it's a new term. At least I still have art class. Good old art. I finished my pen-and-ink drawing of the New Zealand ad. However, my art teacher is holding it hostage until the end of the trimester. Sad, right? So you won't get to see it until probably sometime in March.
Speaking of school, I have been working extremely hard this weekend for my American History teacher. He decided we had to do this huge timeline thing on Friday and that it had to be due on Monday. My estimate is that it took me about four hours total. But I'm really slow. So maybe two hours for all the normal students. However, it is done and I don't have to worry about it anymore. I still have to do two and a half sketches for art class. I should be doing that instead of blogging.
Vicky and the SSSB have got me thinking about music. Enough for artists, let's go to composers. Debussy is okay, but really boring to play sometimes. I don't like Mozart - too happy. Chopin can be nice. Vince Guaraldi, on a totally different note, is good. Does anybody have a favorite composer or songwriter? Tell me.
In closing, I am glad you've found your way here to my park bench and I hope you'll come back. Thanks for reading!

hiya! this is the peacegirl speaking! Just so u all know, this is in fact, my 2nd blog, and, don't tell the Norski this, but I created it just so she would stop posting on my blog. yea, so this is mine (but I won't be posting much, let the Norski feel important!)

3 comments:

sirianna said...

I don't talk to Norskis. :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.