For those of you who have listened to the Moomin Voices band or their CD, I would like to ask a question: Do you think that a bunch of thirteen- and fourteen-year-old kids would enjoy listening to it in science class? I'm helping out in another of the chainsaw murderer's classes and I'm allowed to bring in music if I want. So I thought, cool, this will be fun! But then I thought about all the semi-hormonal guys in that class and Bonaparte, the unfortunately named guy who also helps out. Not to mention the chainsaw murderer himself. Would they, a bunch of rap-loving teenagers and rocking-out teacher types, enjoy my music? Would they let me in the classroom ever again? I do not know. So please, those of you who are familiar with the Moomin Band, comment with you opinion.
Speaking of music, I am listening to the Beatles' first album, Rubber Soul! I loves Rubber Soul. "I'm Looking Through You" makes my take my hair down and bounce around in my car on the guitar solos. It's the best. Also, if you are having a bad day or are a little high on energy, consider putting on your pajamas and singing along to "Drive My Car" while standing on your bed. That's another good one and a sleepover favorite. Just make sure the landlords know or are out to dinner. *wink wink*
Well, I should probably get back to doing my homework (0r not). I was unexpectedly kept in Oslo for a couple more days because some more relatives came over to visit. I'll admit it was a bit stressful cleaning up before they got inside and all that, but I don't get to see them too often and it's nice to have them. That's all for now, adoring readers! :D

1 comment:
Post a Comment