2.07.2009

Okay, I admit I'm not very original...

If you have a good set of eyes, you have probably noticed that there is a ferret living on this blog. And if you have checked out some other people's blogs, you have probably noticed that they also have furry things living on them. And I'll admit that I got the idea from these other blogs. So other blogs, please don't sue me. Remember that you did not get a patent, copyright, or trademark, so I am good to go. I am enjoying my ferret immensely.
He's really cute! And purple! I am very proud of my ferret. I don't much care for the name, though. Let's have a bit of a naming contest and people can submit names. In the next week or so, I'll put up all the names on a poll and people can vote on the one they want. We can call it a pseudo-democracy. Okay? Okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.