2.20.2009

Thursday... WHAT???

Oh my goodness. It is Thursday and I am freaking out. Because it feels like Tuesday. But tomorrow is Friday! Yippee! Tomorrow I get to ride the bus again! I like riding the bus. It makes me feel metropolitan. And even though my German basically consists of jah and nein, I still enjoy riding around and pretending I know what's going on. (I'm in Austria and I have a bus pass there that's only valid on Fridays. Don't ask me why.) I am actually posting with all of my imminent homework completed, a first for me. My room is a wreck, but everything is done.
I am a little bit sad because I was supposed to meet the percussionist at the school of music where we study piano and drums to play for our instructors, but my piano teacher has the flu so we can't. Which is sad. However, I guess I should be a little bit glad because I have not practiced very much at all. Also, the percussionist and I will most likely be meeting in Denmark day after tomorrow.
Do you ever make up a whole different life for yourself? It's really fun. I've got this one where I live in America in the South in a tree in a bayou. There's another one where I live in Svalbard with a big dog and some misplaced penguins. I like that one. It's really cold, though. I've noticed that while imagining oneself in a cartoon may sound appealing, it is actually very uncomfortable because one must make oneself two-dimensional. It doesn't feel very good.
Well, I've got a data table for Science on one knee and ten pages of articles for American History on the other, so I should probably stop blogging and tidy up before both packets explode and I die of blood loss through paper cuts. Tata for now, darling readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.