2.05.2009

Well, Everybody...

It is I... Norski of the North. I am still basically living off yogurt and overcooked edamame, but my spirits are high nonetheless. Oh - and I got a monstrous nosebleed right before I started singing at voice lessons. I bled all over that tiny little white studio. And on myself. Which was embarrassing. But ya do what ya gotta do.
We are at 60%, everybody. 60% of the week, that is. I am looking forward to the weekend. The drummer might be coming over; I just have to get written permission from my landlords. The apartment I live in has really thin walls and so everybody gets fair warning before I have musicians over. I have not played Linus and Lucy since he last came. So I should probably be practicing. I've mostly been playing "Clair de Lune" and a bunch of old Scottish songs because I found a songbook stuffed with things like "Loch Lomond."
In French class, we are reading "The Phantom of the Opera." Tonight, we have to write an analysis on it in French. I am really looking forward to that one. First, I'll have to translate a piece of text into English, then analyze it, then write my analysis in English, and then translate that back into French. I wish I lived in Paris. Although it's not going to kill me to be trilingual. The language of business, the language of love, and the language of lutefisk. Great.
Well, I should probably be getting back to the old O.G. I will be back tomorrow, or possibly the day after that because the Royal Dorkness and Peace Girl and I are going to Moscow for the day, to post again. Until then, adoring readers, au revoir.

3 comments:

sirianna said...

Call me Induma from now on, if you please. :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.