2.20.2009

Ooh! Second post of the day!

Okay, one reason I am posting is because I want to have more posts than Peace Girl. Because I'm just like that. The other reason is that I feel stupid. I have been bugging you guys all the time to comment, visit my blog, and all that jazz. The only problem is, if you never visit it anyway, how in the world are you going to know that I want you to visit? So I feel silly.
I am shopping for a new calculator and it is fun and confusing at the same time. Kind of like roller skating. Or those teacup rides where you turn the wheel and it spins around, you know? Yeah. Like that. Try it - all you have to do is visit the Texas Instruments web site. It is really weird.
Also, I have an Oprah's big idea of the day! It is the word yarg. It was introduced to me by a friend of mine from Wales, which has nothing to do with the word itself, just to clear that up. She came up with it herself. It is a battle cry. So go on! Attack a piece of fruitcake, your geometry homework, or a security guard in a really quiet jewelry store. It's really fun. Don't really do any of those, okay? Unless the homework is actually algebra but it's in disguise. I hate that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Velonica said...

your link does not work... i commented.... the following page is not working. I read all posts from FRIDAY! to this one...

Dorkyness said...

um, I already was using yarg quite a bit already (in private). ... Isn't it a given? or common? Shows what I know...