I am making soup. It is tomato corn chowder. It smells delightful. I am also listening to Latin-American fifties swing jazz slow songs. Interesante, no?
Today was the first day back after holiday. Good to see everyone again... actually, glad to be back. As of yet. We shall see. History test Friday. Ack. Also, a chapter to take notes on each night in Science now. As we Norskis like to say, ufda! Or oof-da, or ufta, or however you want to spell it.
Just ate my soup... too thin to be called chowder, if you ask me. But tasty and healthy. So I'm good. Oh, I love this music. Try "Chega de Saudade" by Joao Gilberto. Soooooooooo nice. Is that Portuguese I hear? Maybe, can't tell. My Spanish barely gets through with spoken word, let alone sung. Ugh. Headache if I don't stop trying to understand. Ack... okay, good.
I have written a couple of poems over the past few days. Pretty good. I think I am transitioning into a newer, more intellectual style overall. Of course, now I'll have this messed up dream and go back to my old way. We'll see. I've got twenty-four now. One-quarter there. Ah. Don't feel like posting them, tho'. Oh! Listen to Desafinade by Antonio Carlos Jobim. Amazing. This is the kind of music I want to sing. Maybe will ask my voice teacher for some. I have excellent Spanish pronunciation. If I may say so. My Spanish teacher did. Smile. Okay. Moving on.
Well, I should get back to taking notes and outlining history like crazy. Ufda etc. Bye now.

1 comment:
hello...hello...hello...hello... echo...echo...echo...echo... I am lonely and nobody is visiting! VISIT! DO IT NOW IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD!
Post a Comment