Well, I wrote my daily poem today and it was really crummy. I may have reached the end of the bird premise. Although it was not a very good poem anyway. Not intellectual enough. I think that's it. I may try again later. Writing a poem, not revising that one, I mean. There was no promise there. Or at least, it will have to be drastically changed.
I am listening to "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" I love it so. I feel like I should have been born in the forties and been part of the hippie movement. But probably not with drugs. Definitely not part of the drug scene. But a moderate hippie. I would have been good at it. I might have been a musician. My voice teacher says my voice is good for folk music. Which is nice for my Scottish songs but not so much for my passion for Bohemian Rhapsody. Oh well. I could form a new Peter, Paul and Mary.
I think I am going to go to bed now. I'm actually really tired. Long bus ride and long day in Geneva. Good to be in my flat. Cosy. Good night.

2 comments:
Please post if you have time. Some of us read your posts... I know you have a life, but still...
Why are you reading my blog? And if you must, comment and vote. So there.
Post a Comment