I am going to be publishing a lot of poetry in the next few weeks and minimal posts. So settle in and maybe get your birkenstocks on and your green tea out, because we are going into poetry mode. I'd like all of you to please comment on the poetry and give me some criticisms, reviews, critiques, or whatever. I'm looking for a publisher right now, so if you know of any good magazines or anything, comment a link to me, sil vous plait. Anyway, actually posting poetry now. Enjoy!
If I stop playing music in my head, poetry starts popping into it. If I don't write it down, I play music in my head. The worst is when I try to write song lyrics... anyway, I'm a student trying to figure things out and making stuff up as I go along... I'm a nerd, a geek, a dork, whatever, but I'm smart and introspective, and I have my own outlook on life. I clear my throat by snorting so as to keep my vocal chords from straining in case I decide to become a professional opera singer later in life, which could totally happen. Not really.
I swear. I had this post that was like a thousand words long. And with one misplaced click, it was GONE! ALL GONE! ARGHHHHHH!!! Maybe post when I get home tonight. Probably not. GR.
1 comment:
see below for my actual post that I found was saved. Tehe. :)
Post a Comment