Now's usually when I go to bed. But I am being silly and posting instead! Yippee! Practiced one last time with that stupid, stupid drummer and he insisted on adding a rock beat to the lightest, jazziest part of the song. The day before we perform. He's put out an album with his band. This is my first thing and he is only an accompanist. I am put out with him and I'll tell you, I told him so. He meekly said that we could practice tomorrow before we go onstage and see what worked best. I let him have a little time to think about it. Hopefully he'll have come to his senses by tomorrow. But you all know me... I'll have him onstage in tears if I have to. Whip that percussionist into shape. Pshyeah.
Okay, I'm actually kind of tired and I should sleep because I'm performing tomorrow and people make me tired. Okay, goodnight.

2 comments:
good. i always disliked him...
yay! Somebody liked my poetry. I hope that wasn't me voting and I just forgot... maybe more up later.
Post a Comment