Hello one and all. I am exhausted. Soooo tiredddddd. I'm up too late. Anyway, the stupid drummer and I did our performance at Geneva today and it went actually really well. Except one thing: he threw in the weird beat after he said he wouldn't after I expressly asked him not to. ARG. Very mad at him. Although he's a sport for putting up with me. It was bad of him to do that to me after he promised he wouldn't. And I talked to a bunch of my friend peoples who also hang out with him and they all said it would have sounded better had he lightened up on the rim of the snare... but now I'm getting rambly so I'll stop. He better not next week. Our next performance. In Brussels. Woo.
Um, let's see... I'm too tired to post more poetry. I can't keep my eyes open for more than five seconds without experiencing excruciating pain. I might write a poem I've got under my hat and then go to sleep. Nighty. Or as my Scottish grandmother says, goonie. But that's a nightdress. Oop. Good night. Let's keep it at that.

No comments:
Post a Comment