3.11.2009

Blue Skies!

Yes, here in the land of snow we are actually seeing some sky! It is so pretty and blue... I almost put on my shorts to go out running. Then I realized that it's still like below freezing. Which put me in a slightly confused state of mind. Then I thought, this is a perfect time to write! A writer should always be slightly confused. At least that's what I think. Okay, not really. But sort of.

We made gak in the chainsaw murderer's class today. All the kids were really funny - they wanted to play with the gak, but it wouldn't look cool. So they had to sneak it. It was adorable. Sadly, Bonaparte has fallen deathly ill (0r not deathly, I don't know which) and wasn't able to make it. The chainsaw murderer and I both sighed over him. Everybody loves Bonaparte. Like his namesake, he has a certain charisma. I should probably talk about something else now, considering I don't have his permission to blog about him.

Man, Tuesdays are throwing me off. Just like last week, I warmed up my voice for like forever and then found out that this is the fourth Tuesday so I don't have voice! Drat! However, now I have a little more time to strengthen my lungs again. They've been languishing a bit. Like flowers. So I have to whip them into shape. That was a weird simile. Sorry, adoring readers.

Tuesdays, however, are starting to get more interesting. Now, after voice, I have to go eat out, usually at some little pho place, and then hightail it up to church to work on a play! With the youth! Oh so fun. I may actually have a small role in this one. Which would be nice. Although I doubt I'll get it. They probably gave it to the tall skinny kid who's really quiet. Yeah. They probably got it. Oh well. I would put an emoticon here but that would be unprofessional. And you know, adoring readers, how seriously I take professionalism. Right? Right.

I'm going to write you a nice long post to make up for yesterday. And maybe the day before. I can't remember. Sadly, no new poems to report. I have, however, completed my anthology. I have eighteen good poems so far. I have decided that when I have one hundred I will send them all away to be published. Or hopefully published. Have I said that already? You've probably forgotten, too. If not, I apologize for my redundancy.

I have been eating way too many girl scout cookies. They are so stinkin' good! But I feel slightly ill. Moving on.

Can you tell I'm fishing around for ideas? Let's see... what can I write about... hm... HM... HM... HM... I got nothin'. Well, maybe I'll go run around in my shorts by the window and pretend I'm outside. Goodbye, adoring readers, and if it's sunny where you are, get out there and get your vitamin D. Or E. Whichever one it is. It's D.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sirianna said...

yay! I love black fingernails! And you leave Bonaparte alone. It's not his fault he's amazing,dear. :)
By the way, adoring readers, do not assume that there is any love interest here! I know that this sounds kind of weird, but Bonaparte is just a neat guy! Okay? Okay.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sirianna said...

Pshaw.

sirianna said...

no post tonight. Sorry, kids. tired and paper due tomorrow. today. ack.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Velonica said...

sssb, how are you in the future?

Velonica said...

how am i in the future? wait, why am i commenting at 3:19 Am, it is 7:20 pm!!!

sirianna said...

are you somewhere besides Agra? You might be on Agra time, dear. :) I don't know why I accompany everything with an emoticon. I'll do my best to stop.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.