3.19.2009

Okay. I lied.

Just couldn't make it. What with lack of felafel and no posting allowed, I am going just a little nutso. Let's see... my math professor has decided that if I were a dog, I would be an Afghan Hound. Which I am not complaining about. I like their little beard things. And sight hounds are my very favorite. So that's good. Let's see... what else? What with Peace Girl out of commission with yet another bout of influenza, I've been feeling a little martial, if you know what I mean. The Scottish side of me is coming out. Just in time for that holiday the Irish seem to have a habit of celebrating. Gr. I've been trying to hold back, but it's not easy. Esp. with (ahem) all that soda bread coursing through my veins. I don't know why there's an (ahem) in there, but whatevs. Erm, I am missing Lent because today I had to serve soup in the kitchen. I must have yelled "turkey noodle" like a hundred zillion times. Oh well. It was fun and I felt like Snufkin would. If he served soup in a Lutheran church. I'm pretty sure he's an agnostic. Which is sad. I should invite him to church. Okay, never mind. But anyway, I should stop now and either do my homework or call Peace Girl again. Most likely the latter. Salud and goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.