3.07.2009

Hmmmmm.

Well, as usual, I have decided to blog with no idea about what to write. Well, I have one thing to write about. Okay, two. I'm set!

The first is a song. It is called "What Wondrous Love is This." It is actually a Baptist song but it's in the ELCA hymnal. So sometimes we get to sing it. I love it so much. it gives me shivers. If I can rig it right, I may put it on here. I probably won't be able to figure it out. If it's on and you hate it, don't worry - I'll probably take it off within a couple of days. Anyway, isn't it amazing? I loves it.

Okay, just called Vicky. She also has no idea about how to put up songs, so I guess you're either out of luck or in it. Depending on your tastes in music. Here's the url for the site I go to to listen to it. There's lyrics, too! 

http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/w/h/a/whatwond.htm

Have fun.

Okay - my second thing was I have nearly finished my anthology! I think I am going to copy it into a pocketbook of some sort so I can circulate it. Maybe. If I get good feedback from the critics I've submitted to. Basically, you, my adoring readers. Also, I have written another poem. It's a bit different from my other love poems, so see what you think!

Candy Gram

I ran up the hill today
Carried on a frenzied energy
Gasped out my heart
And then, like a turtle, 
Scooted back to oblivion
To huddle and wonder
While you pick up the words
Flung in terror at your feet.


I must admit I rather like it. It's a nice departure from some of my other things. A little darker,  maybe. And hopeless. Conveys a nice bit of irony. Anyway, enough from me. Tell me what you think, darlings. Must go now. Goodbye.

3 comments:

sirianna said...

Some people may be able to read more into the title of that poem than others, by the way. In more ways than one. Tehe.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.