Here's a couple of love poems I wrote a while back. They are kind of nice. They may be a little underdeveloped for my work, but they are sweet. So enjoy and maybe I will put up some updated versions later.
Die for you reflected in what is not seen
And what hidden in the black
That you do not findIs movement?
But nonetheless - it moves.
A Time to Dance
When you love me I will know
We'll visit all the places that
The lovers like to go
We'll sing a song of losing things
And then a song of gain
And then we'll walk together
In the soft and steady rain
We'll bow before the temple where
The grieving come to pray
Then dance inside the synagogue And live inside today.
I've been trying to do lighter things with word play to hone my skills a bit. This one ended up being deeper than I was thinking of. I like it.
You are the reason my dream have shadows
There is no light in my flame
Keep me in light or drench me in darkness
Shut your eyes
Radience falls from your eyelashes
You lost the choice along the road
So, Brilliance,
You cannot help but hover over me
And I weep because I love you.
Ah, the romantic. Ever the romantic. I love poems. La. All the love poems I write are about this person a really long time ago. They got me started with a poem they wadded up in this little ball and handed to me and then ran away as fast as they could. Which was grammatically incorrect, but whatevs. And now I can't stop thinking about them... sob. Okay, I'm done and Peace Girl is going to wound me if I don't shut up. Either that or she'll steal my peanut butter and put it in the wrong place in the cupboard. I've hidden it in the bathtub. So there. Now I have to stop her from killing the peanut butter. Too late. She's made a run for the bathroom. So long, adoring readers. Nice knowing you. (It's nigh impossible to tear Peace Girl away from the peanut butter.)

11 comments:
how come that's all you ever say???
'cause why?
'cause why?
'cause why?
'cause why?
Post a Comment