3.15.2009

Vacation

Okay, guys, here's the deal: I have been feeling increasingly burned out about writing, so I am taking a vacation from composing poetry, writing, and blogging. Yes, blogging. So look for me next Sunday, okay? This is for your good as well as mine. Trust me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sirianna said...

well, you could post on your own blog.

sirianna said...

Oh! I thought long and hard about the time thing, and I think the computer thinks you're all in Oslo. Because those times correlate with the times you would post at home. I think. Anyway, I shouldn't be posting. Bubye.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sirianna said...

eh... can't. I know you have interesting things to post about... where's your orthodontist, again? And what about ol' Marina? Come on... you've got loads to post about!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.