6.19.2009

Music and such

Mwahahahaha... with a lot of help from the Dorkness, who turns out to be a bit of a techie, I have figured out how to put up Youtube videos. Scroll down and be amazed! I may or may not have posted about Duncan Browne. He is amazing. And dead. Which is sad, you know? Anyway, these are two of my favorite songs of his, both B-sides, I think, but that's a Norski for you. Please enjoy. More videos to come! :)

Because "Alfred Bell "was a B-side, I couldn't find lyrics online. However, here's "Ninepence Worth of Walking" for you to fit with the poetry theme.

 
Ninepence Worth of Walking

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday night 
Come the day when I will disappear from sight 
Goodbyes made easy said with sleepy eyes 
Better a tear of truth than smiling lies. 

Summer, Monday, when I met you I was real 
Now it's winter, Friday, I no longer feel 
Will you remember me as just a friend 
Or see the start of spring and not the end? 

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday night 
Come the day when I will disappear from sight 
Goodbyes made easy said with sleepy eyes 
Better a tear of truth than smiling lies. 

If I didn't know you then I know you now 
And seeing doesn't last forever anyhow 
So hold me close and kiss me with a smile 
For I must leave you in a little while. 

When you wake up Monday morning I'll be gone 
Leaving with you the news of immortal song 
If I stayed with you we would drift apart 
This way I'm always with you in your heart.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday night 
Come the day when I will disappear from sight 
Goodbyes made easy said with sleepy eyes 
Better a tear of truth than smiling lies.

6 comments:

Velonica said...

I love the little moomintroll video!

Velonica said...

Oh! I did not know the fortune cookie could be opened! That is so cute and cool!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sirianna said...

thanks for all the comments, guys... NOT.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Velonica said...

Well, what do you want us to comment on??? And comment on my blog!!!!!!!!