Ok. I fixed the thing with the word verification. I hope that's better. It's always bugged me, too. I am really tired from banging my head against the wall and I have a splitting headache. No surprise there, I suppose. I am still not sick. Which is good. I think I may make it. Now watch me barf on my computer. Isn't that always the way? Sigh. Norski luck. That's what my mother likes to say. I've been around a bit, helping with sick younger siblings and such. And eating their food for them because they can't keep it down. Somebody's gotta do it.
I just took notes on three new kinds of structured poetry. I am feeling quite scholarly. Has anybody heard of sestinas, villanelles, and odes? Probably odes, I'm guessing, but not the others. I'm going to try to rally my remaining brain cells to write a sestina tonight if I have time, I think. Confirmation test coming up AAACCCKKKKK. So stressed out right now. That's what I need. A structured poem to get the old blood flowing instead of sitting stagnant after having to help digest all my sisters' food, dang it. I am going to go do that now. Goodbye.

3 comments:
Hey, cool -- it's my birthday.
so..... HOW DID IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment