11.06.2009

AHHHHHHH!!! I HATE AUDITIONS!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhstupid American choir exchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Supposedly, I find out tomorrow, but in reality, it will be a couple of weeks. I am so freaked out. I want to know now! I am almost sure I didn't get in, but I just want to know! I asked my director what he thought, and he didn't give me a good idea of what he thought AT ALL SO I AM FREAKING OUT. Ug.

What else... hm... outbursts are hard to follow. oh - I signed up today to do a stint at the piano at an art fair at school... that should be fun. I have to practice a ton, though... artistic crowds want quality. And I have to work up to twenty minutes! That is too long! Ug! Why do I inflict this kind of thing on myself? I should go back to being the bookish, poetic type. The adrenaline and dread of the music world is too much for my poor, introverted Norski psyche. But it's so fun. And I do love music.

Anyway, that's about all that's going on with me right now... I have a life, but it is imaginary. Oh well. I can live on that for awhile, until I get a break of some description. Off to do English homework.

5 comments:

sirianna said...

I just failed a Spanish quiz. ARG.

Velonica said...

i went to that site on the side and it was like in German and i am pretty sure that it said something like error, page cannot load....

sirianna said...

it was Swedish. oh, heavens, I've posted the wrong address... fixing now... sorry.

Velonica said...

oh! thats what we sang at lunch. lol...

Dorkyness said...

I a from the future. And I'm sorry.