9.10.2009

Insert Post Title Here (because I don't feel like coming up with a witty one)

Aha! Finally some little snippet I've written down has been finished! This is a first! I feel like a real poet now! Tehe. Pulled out my notebook, copied a few favorite lines, and wrote the rest of the poem right here. Tell me what you think.

To all the people I have yet to meet

My youngling voice is crying out to you

She has found footprints in the hammock of a wave, she knows

Alive is the spray of the windswept sea

Child loneliness is dragging at her feet

Silent promised dreams in deep water

A future energy keeps its own quiet.

In early hours such visions bend our consciousness

I hope to know our fates within the span of a life or two

And join hands with myself in you

In coming slumber all our half-deaths silently converge.

Anyway, school is getting on fine, I am great, the dog is great, I am reading lots of lovely books, and I have joined a choir. My life is pretty fulfilling at this point in time. Except for I miss everybody back home. But I'd say that for having moved recently, I'm doing pretty well. I hope all y'all are enjoying yourselves and writing a lot. :)

5 comments:

Dorkyness said...

hey, you stoled my title :-(
http://randomthoughtsofadorkygirl.blogspot.com/2008/12/enter-title-here.html
but thats ok, I'z just kiddin (I also haz been readin lolz. Dats y I can't haz complete sentances :-)

Dorkyness said...

I love your poem! That's also great that your life is good! boog si efil...

sirianna said...

yay! glad you like it. sorry about the title... honest mistake. have a good week, everyone!

Velonica said...

I really like that poem! Also, Last night, I started and finished that book you gave me. Beautiful and AMAZING! Also, can you email me your email address, when i tried to send u an email. it did not work... plus can u send me peace girls email, that one is weird too...

sirianna said...

thanks! glad you enjoyed the book. isn't it amazing? will do... I don't know that I've got it. You should ask her.